Governance, Board Succession & Remuneration Committee Meeting Minutes
20 August 2012, 2.00m
Kim Heitman (Chair), Paul Levins, Julie Hammer, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Marty Drill, Chris Disspain, Jo Lim
Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
1. DBCDE Draft ccTLD Governance Protocols
• A draft response to the letter received by Keith Besgrove, DBCDE was circulated for Committee review and the Chair invited the Committee to discuss and provide feedback to the draft response.
• The Committee discussed possible issues, an agreed approach and response.
• The Committee agreed:
- auDA’s main objective is to maintain the security and stability of .au.
- C Disspain would advise Keith Besgrove that a formal response would be sent.
- J Lim & P Levins to prepare the draft response and address the main points. The response will be sent to the Committee email list with a special Governance meeting set if further discussions were required.
- once finalised, the draft response would be sent to the closed Board list for review and approval.
- Committee agreed any formal Letter of Endorsement should be signed by the Minister consistent with the original Letter of Endorsement.
- aim for final response completion is end September 2012.
2. CONFIDENTIAL: CEO’s Remuneration:
Closed item. Observers left the meeting.
3. Any other Business:
Julie Hammer suggested the list of various auDA Committees and number of meetings held should be listed in the Annual Report. The Committee agreed.
4. Next meeting
The Committee confirmed the next meeting will be held on Tuesday 2 October 2012 at 12.00noon AEDST via teleconference.