11 June 2014 – 12.00noon
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (Chair), Julie Hammer, Chris Disspain, Graham McDonald, Joe Manariti, Jo Lim, Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
The circulated agenda was accepted.
2. Previous Minutes
- The Committee noted the 13 May 2014 minutes were in the process of being Committee and Board approved via email.
3. Matters arising
The completed action items from the last meeting were noted. The following action items were updated/carried forward:
- The Remuneration Committee agreed to meet on 25 August 2014, immediately following the Board meeting, to finalise the CEO KPI’s and end of year review.
4. Review of Outstanding Action Items
Government Relations protocols:
- The Committee was advised that Keith Besgrove would attend his last auDA Board meeting on 16 June 2014 before retiring. His replacement, Marianne Cullen, will be unable to attend the 16 June 2014 Board meeting however will be in attendance at the ICANN London meeting. The Chair suggested an invitation be sent to Marianne Cullen to the ‘Women in DNS’ breakfast being held in London.
- The Committee was advised a meeting had been held with Malcolm Turnbull who is planning to attend the auIGF in August.
Board Performance Reporting:
- The Committee was advised the final summary & recommendations document had been forwarded to the Board for discussion at the 16 June 2014 meeting.
5. New Business/Updates
- The 2014 Board schedule had been circulated by email for Committee consideration. Minor amendments were made and the updated document will be circulated with 16 June 2014 Board papers for discussion at the Board meeting.
6. Any Other Business
There was no other business.
7. Action Items
- CD/PS/PL – Interaction with Department of Communications: Prepare draft AoC framework document including auDA/Government relations history. Ongoing item.
- PS to provide short briefing paper of his reporting given to the 13May14 meeting on Department relations and Protocols/AOC proposal and update on engagement with our auIGF.
- CD – contact PN re; inviting Marianne Cullen to ‘Women in DNS’ breakfast meeting at ICANN London.
8. Next Meeting