11 December 2014 Governance Committee Minutes
.au Domain Administration Limited
Governance, Board Succession and Remuneration Committee Meeting
11 December 2014 – 2.00pm
Present: Tony Staley (Chair), Julie Hammer, Chris Disspain, Graham McDonald, Joe Manariti, Paul Levins, Jo Lim, Jacki O'Sullivan (Minutes)
The circulated agenda was accepted.
2. Previous Minutes
The Committee noted the 23 October 2014 minutes which have been approved and published.
3. Matters arising
The completed action items from the last meeting were noted. The following action items were updated:
- CD/PS/PL – Interaction with Department of Communications: Prepare draft AoC framework document including auDA/Government relations history. Ongoing item.
- CLO to follow up with PS re; providing short briefing paper of his reporting given to the 13May14 meeting on Department relations and Protocols/AOC proposal and update on engagement with our auIGF. Ongoing item.
4. Review of Outstanding Action Items
Government Relations protocols:
- There were no further developments to report. It was noted Government Relations protocols would be discussed further at the December Board retreat.
Board Performance Reporting:
- The 2014 Board Performance assessment results and analysis were distributed for Committee review prior to the meeting.
- The Committee agreed for future assessments, Directors would be asked to provide further information when low scores of 1-2 were given.
- The Committee agreed to approve the Committee Comments assessment paper and submit to the Board for review at the 16 December 2014 meeting.
- The Chair thanked Julie Hammer and Joe Manariti for their work in reviewing/analysing the assessment.
5. Any Other Business
There was no other business.
6. Action Items
- CEO – Government Relations protocols discussion at Board Retreat.
- JOS – Circulate Board Performance Assessment document to the Board for 16 December 2014 meeting.
7. Next Meeting