Governance Committee Minutes 23 October 2014
.au Domain Administration Limited
Governance, Board Succession and Remuneration Committee Meeting
23 October 2014 – 8.00am
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (Chair), Julie Hammer, Chris Disspain, Graham McDonald, Joe Manariti, Paul Levins, Jo Lim, (Minutes)
The circulated agenda was accepted.
2. Previous Minutes
The Committee noted the 11 June 2014 minutes which have been approved and published.
3. Matters arising
The completed action items from the last meeting were noted. The following action items were updated:
- CD/PS/PL – Interaction with Department of Communications: Prepare draft AoC framework document including auDA/Government relations history. Ongoing item. Recent discussions with DoC staff indicate that they do not consider this matter to be a priority at the moment.
- PS to provide short briefing paper of his reporting given to the 13May14 meeting on Department relations and Protocols/AOC proposal and update on engagement with our auIGF. CLO will follow up with PS.
4. Review of Outstanding Action Items
Government Relations protocols:
- Recent interactions between auDA and the Department of Finance regarding DNSSEC implementation are detailed in the CEO's report to the October Board meeting.
Board Performance Reporting:
- The Board self-assessment evaluation form has been circulated to Directors and responses are in the process of being compiled. JH and JM will prepare a report for review by the Governance Committee at their next meeting with a view to discussion and edit, prior to sending to the Board.
5. New Business/Updates
There was no new business.
6. Any Other Business
There was no other business.
7. Action Items
- CLO to follow up with PS regarding the briefing paper.
- JH and JM to prepare a report on the Board self-assessment evaluation forms.
8. Next Meeting
- TBA following the election of the new Board.