28 January 2016 Governance Committee Meeting Minutes
.au Domain Administration Limited
Governance, Board Succession and Remuneration Committee Meeting
28 January 2016 – 11.30am
Stuart Benjamin (Chair), Chris Disspain, Julie Hammer, Simon Johnson, Erhan Karabardak, Jo Lim, Tony Staley
The circulated agenda was accepted.
2. Previous Minutes
The Committee agreed one change to the 13 August 2015 minutes to clarify ambiguous text in relation to the ATF Review. The revised text makes it clear that auDA was found to be compliant with all accountability mechanisms but included one recommendation for improvement.
3. Review of Outstanding Action Items
Changes to auDA's AGM voting practices:
- The Committee noted that the new voting practices appeared to be well received by members at last year’s AGM. JL to check with Maddocks the percentage of proxy forms that were received by email.
Board Performance Assessment review:
- The Committee confirmed its approval of the Cameron Ralph proposal (previously circulated on the mail list). SB/CD to finalise the appointment.
4. Any Other Business
- There was no other business.
5. Action Items
- JL – check with Maddocks the percentage of proxy forms that were received by email for last year’s AGM.
- SB/CD – finalise appointment of Cameron Ralph to conduct the Board performance assessment review.
6. Next Meeting