Strategic Risk Committee Meeting Minutes
24 July 2012 - 2.00pm
Julie Hammer (Chair), Dwayne Varey, Josh Rowe, Paul Levins, Kartic Srinivasan, Chris Disspain, Jo Lim, Adam King, Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
• Meeting held to continue work on the auDA Strategic Risk Log.
• JH thanked auDA staff for refining/completing and circulating the risk log document.
• JH asked if anyone had any further comments/changes. All agreed happy with circulated document.
• JH highlighted risk categories had been lost and asked if anyone thought they should be re-entered. JL advised they were removed due to duplicates causing confusion.
• JH suggested another way to capture the risk categories was to list them in the cross reference column and encode if required. CD would like to see each risk listed rather than 1 predominant risk. No other suggestions. All agreed JL will enter risk codes.
• JH advised next step is to identify risk treatments and asked for any other suggestions.
• All agreed to go through and identify responses today. auDA staff will then complete and recommend actions for input at next meeting.
• The committee then reviewed each risk log response and document was updated as agreed.
• Items 3.2, 3.3 and 4 still to be completed by auDA staff offline.
• auDA staff will also review ‘Prevents’ and ‘Treats’ and make suggestions which will be circulated to the Committee by cob 7/8/12 for review.
• The next meeting will be held 14/8/12 at 10.00am. JH will be in Melbourne that day and will join staff in the office. Melbourne based members are also invited to attend in person in the office, others via teleconference.