Strategic Risk Committee Meeting Minutes
18 February 2013 – 2.00pm
Julie Hammer (Chair), George Pongas, Josh Rowe, Kartic Srinivasan, Erhan Karabardak, Chris Disspain, Jo Lim, Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
• The Committee agreed that the proposed Crisis Communication Plan should be drafted with the aim to give a presentation to the Board at the 22 April 2013 auDA Public Board meeting.
• The Committee agreed the Environmental Scan report would be reviewed annually, with a full Environmental Scan to be conducted a minimum of every 3 years and would be tied into the Board Strategic Review/Plan cycle (with flexibility). The next full Environmental Scan is to be ready for the 3rd Quarter October 2014 Strategic Review and so is to be commenced in 2nd Quarter 2014 to be ready for the August 2014 Board meeting.
• The Committee agreed that a document needs to be derived from the Risk Action list which extracts the reporting and monitoring requirements for each entity (Board, Risk Committee, Governance Committee, Finance Committee) and incorporates them into a meeting schedule for the Risk Committee. Initially, focus should be on the actions to be reviewed by the Risk Committee. The Chair will review the amended list and circulate via email for Committee comments.
• The Committee discussed and agreed future meetings would be held quarterly via teleconference prior to the auDA Board meeting (April/July/October/January).
• The security of transmission of confidential documents was raised and it was agreed options would be investigated.
• JH – send Environmental Scan report to new Director Erhan Karabardak.
• CD – Draft Crisis Communication Plan and provide to Chair for review and subsequent circulation to Committee
• JOS – set future quarterly meeting dates.
• JL/JH – extract a reporting and monitoring schedule from the Risk Action list and circulate for Committee comments.
• CD/JL – investigate different risk log format (eg; via Project Management database).
• CD/JL/AK - investigate and review options for secure transmission of confidential documents.
• EK –send ‘Kerio workspace’ information to CD for review.
• Committee – Commence Environmental Scan review 2nd Quarter 2014
• April 2013 – date TBC.