Strategic Risk Committee Meeting Minutes
19 August 2013 – 1.00pm
Julie Hammer (Chair), George Pongas, Josh Rowe, Kartic Srinivasan, Erhan Karabardak, Chris Disspain, Jo Lim, Adam King, Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
• The Committee noted the previously approved 17 June 2013 public version minutes.
• The Committee agreed to implement the new Minutes procedure process for the various Committees, as discussed at the 19 August 2013 auDA Board meeting, in line with the current Board minute process. Going forward, Committee Minutes once approved by the Committee, will be emailed to the Board for comment within the comment period, published on website and then distributed at next Board meeting for information only.
• The Traffic Light Risk Action Status report for August was reviewed and comments noted.
• Agreed JL would add columns for:
o Last review date (with comments on what had changed)
o A dual risk severity column (before/after)
o ETA column
• The Chair noted that several documents were due to be circulated for committee comments shortly and asked that each document be sent on a separate email, to keep the various email strings relevant to that particular document only.
• It was agreed by the Committee that only yellow and red status items would be reviewed at the next meeting, with green items only reviewed if there is an issue.
• It was agreed by the Committee the 8 October meeting was not required and the next meeting would be held on Monday 9 December at approximately 2pm, after the Board meeting (details will be reconfirmed closer to the date).