17 August 2015 Strategic Risk Committee Minutes
17 August 2015 – 1.30pm
Present: Julie Hammer (Chair), Adam King, Chris Disspain, Graham McDonald, George Pongas, Jo Lim, Simon Johnson, Kartic Srinivasan, Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
1. Continuous Disclosure
There were no matters to be disclosed
2. Previous Minutes
The Committee noted the previously approved and published 15 June 2015 minutes
3. Review of Outstanding Action Items:
- Own Cloud: The proposed OwnCloud file structure has been sent to Committee members. The Chair asked all to review the structure and provide feedback on the email list. In relation to framework & guidelines for Board requirements, the Chair suggested, and the Committee agreed, all material should be available to all Board members (current and past) and staff members, unless a decision had been made by the auDA Board to keep material confidential. Once the structure and requirements are finalised, a proposal will be sent to the Board for approval. Completed.
- As part of the review of both the Operational and Strategic Risk Logs, it was agreed CD/JL/AK would now review/complete/adjust probabilities on the 'Impact After Action' columns on incidents that had already occurred. This will be circulated for reassessment at the 17 August 2015 meeting. Completed.
- auDA is in the process of implementing OwnCloud to distribute all Committee/Board papers. This process will be tested on the Risk Committee first and extended to the whole Board after the AGM, for the December 2015 meeting. Completed.
- AK gave Committee members training on the login and use of OwnCloud. Committee members were asked to login and test OwnCloud prior to the next Committee meeting on 17 August when papers will be distributed via OwnCloud for testing. Completed
- Handover Brief, Disaster Recovery and Threat Matrix documents: AK advised the final Disaster Recovery document will be put into Own Cloud and the Chair asked relevant Committee members to review the document and provide feedback. Action C/F.
- Crisis Communications Plan: AK advised the Crisis Communications plan will be finalised and put into Own Cloud in the next two days and the Chair asked relevant Committee members to review the document and provide feedback. Action C/F.
4. Risk Log Review:
- The updated Risk Logs with 'Impact after Action' was circulated and reviewed. Changes were discussed and made at the meeting and the Committee agreed the log was now finalised.
- The Committee agreed the Risk Log would next be reviewed at the February 2016 meeting.
5. Any Other Business:
There was no other business.
- Jacki – send list of Board members to Adam for setting up OwnCloud logins.
- Jacki – August meeting minutes onwards to be put into OwnCloud, with email to Committee advising when minutes available for review in OwnCloud.
7. Next meeting
The Committee agreed on the following meeting schedule:
- No meeting would be held in October 2015
- A special meeting would be scheduled, probably by teleconference, in late December 2015/early January 2016 to discuss the Names Panel report – date/time yet TBC.
- The next regular Risk Committee meeting would be scheduled for February 2016 – date/time yet TBC.