Strategic Risk Committee Meeting Minutes
20 April 2015 – 1.30pm
Present: Julie Hammer (Chair), Adam King, Chris Disspain, Graham McDonald, George Pongas, Jo Lim, Simon Johnson, Kartic Srinivasan, Jacki O’Sullivan (Minutes)
1. Continuous Disclosure
There were no matters to be disclosed.
2. Previous Minutes
The Committee noted the previously approved and published 23 February 2015 minutes.
3. Review of Outstanding Action Items:
- Own Cloud: The proposed OwnCloud file structure has been sent to Committee members. The Chair asked all to review the structure and provide feedback on the email list. In relation to framework & guidelines for Board requirements, the Chair suggested, and the Committee agreed, all material should be available to all Board members (current and past) and staff members, unless a decision had been made to keep material confidential. Once the structure and requirements are finalised, a proposal will be sent to the Board for approval. Action C/F.
- Handover Brief, Disaster Recovery and Threat Matrix documents: AK advised the final Disaster Recovery document had now been put into Own Cloud and the Chair asked relevant Committee members to review the document and provide feedback. Action C/F.
- Crisis Communications Plan: AK advised the final Crisis Communications plan had now been put into Own Cloud and the Chair asked relevant Committee members to review the document and provide feedback. Action C/F.
- The Committee agreed that a separate 'watching brief list' would be compiled on issues that warrant the attention of the Risk Committee eg. Cybersecurity, for circulation prior to the next meeting (CD/JL). Action C/F.
4. Risk Action Status Report:
- JL advised the report is still being finalised.
- The Committee agreed the report will be reviewed and split into Operational and Strategic risks at the next meeting in June 2015.
- SJ advised that he would circulate examples of Risk Management software to the Committee, for the purposes of replacing the current Excel spreadsheet.
5. Risk Log Review:
- The Risk Log was reviewed and updated during the meeting by the Committee.
- JL will send the updated Risk Log to the Committee for review prior to the next meeting when it will be split into Operational and Strategic risks.
6. Next meeting
The next meeting will be held on 15 June 2015 at 2.00pm.