Chief Executive Officer
.au Domain Administration (auDA) is seeking to appoint a new Chief Executive Officer.
auDA is undergoing substantial change as it transitions to a new constitution and governance structure and is seeking a new CEO to position the organisation to best meet the future needs of its membership base and the changes and developments within the industry.
The role of the CEO will be to lead the strategic, regulatory, operational and membership activities of auDA through a period of significant change and growth.
The CEO will be responsible for all management, staff and financial aspects of the company and act as the public face of the organisation. The CEO will be required to provide strong leadership within the organisation and across all key stakeholder groups to ensure auDA is able to deliver on its strategic priorities.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable senior experience in leading and managing a complex, multidisciplinary organisation with a strong emphasis on building a resilient and high performance organisational culture.
- Extensive policy development and implementation skills, preferable obtained in a government and or regulatory environment, with a focus on impacts related to the digital and technology sector.
- Experience and knowledge of the internet and digital industry, including key trends, issues which impact on membership growth and retention.
- Knowledge of the issues affecting the domain name space and its legislative/regulatory impact would be advantageous but not essential.
- Broad and deep stakeholder management skills across diverse stakeholder groups including government, small business and consumers.
CEOs with a track record of leading through change and transformation will be well-suited to leading auDA through its next stage of growth.
To confirm you interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 18 October 2019.