Use the form below to lodge a formal complaint regarding a registrar or reseller.
Complaints regarding a registrar or reseller may include:
- Issues retrieving your .au domain name password
- A registrar or reseller has entered their own contact details for your .au domain name
- Breaches of the .au Domain Name Supplier Code of Practice.
- Only complaints with valid contact details can be accepted.
- auDA will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5-10 business days and aim to resolve your complaint within 30 days.
See auDA's Complaints Policy for more information.