auDA represents the Australian digital community.
We have a number of ways you can contact us depending on what part of the digital community you’re from:
- Our communications team assist journalists and media representatives seeking to prepare reports about auDA and its activities. For enquiries from journalists and media representatives please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becoming a member is a great way to stay informed about activities at auDA. More information on membership can be found here. Announcements made by auDA through our news and blogs online can be found here and here. OR you can register to receive auDA announcements
- If you have a specific policy related .au domain name complaint, you’re free to register your complaint
- For law enforcement requests or enquiries please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have a general question, please use the General Enquiry Form
For other .au domain policy or compliance enquiries, you can contact us the following ways:
.au Domain Administration Limited
|ABN||38 079 009 340|
|ACN||079 009 340|
|Postal Address||PO Box 18315|
|Melbourne VIC 3001|
|Telephone||1300 732 929||(Within Australia)|
|+61 3 8341 4111||(International)|
PLEASE NOTE: auDA's role is to provide general information about .au domain name policy and industry regulation. We do not provide advice or assistance, in relation to the registration or renewal of specific domain names or host providing services. All such inquiries should be directed to an auDA Accredited Registrar.