2010 Names Policy Panel
The 2010 Names Policy Panel was appointed by auDA in August 2010 to:
- review the policy framework underlying the allocation and use of domain names in the .au domain space*; and
- provide recommendations to the auDA board about what changes (if any) should be made to the policy framework.
* The following 2LDs are excluded from the Terms of Reference: csiro.au, edu.au, gov.au and the community geographic 2LDs (act.au, nsw.au, nt.au, sa.au, tas.au, vic.au, wa.au).
The Panel completed its work in August 2011.
- Final Recommendations to the auDA Board, August 2011
- Draft Recommendations, May 2011
- Review of .au Policy Framework Discussion Paper, November 2010
- Panel Membership
- Panel Terms of Reference
The submissions listed below in alphabetical order have been published without modification, except to remove personal contact details. The views expressed in the submissions are not necessarily the views of auDA or the 2010 Names Policy Panel.