2015 Names Policy Panel
The 2015 Names Policy Panel was established by the auDA Board to:
- review the policy framework underlying the allocation and use of domain names in the .au domain space*; and
- provide recommendations to the auDA board about what changes (if any) should be made to the policy framework.
* The following 2LDs are excluded from the Terms of Reference: csiro.au, edu.au, gov.au and the community geographic 2LDs (act.au, nsw.au, nt.au, sa.au, tas.au, vic.au, wa.au).
The Panel commenced work in February 2015 and provided its final report in December 2015.
- Final Report to the auDA Board, December 2015
- Draft Recommendations, August 2015
- Issues Paper, April 2015
- Panel Members
- Panel Terms of Reference
- 5 February 2015
- 5 March 2015
- 2 April 2015
- 6 June 2015
- 2 July 2015
- 6 August 2015
- 8 October 2015
- 12 November 2015
The submissions listed below in alphabetical order have been published without modification, except to remove personal contact details. The views expressed in the submissions are not necessarily the views of auDA or the 2015 Names Policy Panel.