Dispute Resolution Working Group
The Dispute Resolution Working Group was set up in 2001 by the chairs of the Name Policy Advisory Panel and Competition Model Advisory Panel to develop a dispute resolution model for the .au domain.
The Working Group completed its work in October 2001.
Working Group Members
- Philip Argy, Mallesons Stephen Jaques (Chair)
- Ewan Brown, SETEL
- Alan Chalmers, Australian Communications Authority
- Patrick Fair, Baker and MacKenzie
- Peter Knight, Clayton Utz
- David Lieberman, Blake Dawson Waldron (Co-Chair of Competition Model Advisory Panel)
- Craig Ng, Maddocks
- Daniel Rechtman, Melbourne IT consultant solicitor
- Derek Whitehead, Swinburne University (Chair of Name Policy Advisory Panel)
Working Group Documents
- Proposed .au Domain Name Application Appeals Process (AAP), October 2001
- Proposed .au Dispute Resolution Policy (auDRP), June 2001
- Draft Report of Dispute Resolution Working Group, May 2001
The submissions, listed below in alphabetical order, have been published without modification, except to remove personal contact details. The views expressed in the submissions are not necessarily the views of auDA or the Dispute Resolution Working Group.