New 2LDs Advisory Panel
The New 2LDs Advisory Panel was appointed by the auDA Board in December 2009 to:
- evaluate proposals for the creation of new second level domains (2LDs) against the approved selection criteria;
- consider proposals for the reactivation of conf.au and info.au; and
- provide recommendations to the auDA board.
The Panel completed its work in August 2010.
- Final Report to the auDA Board, August 2010
- Draft Recommendations, June 2010
- Discussion Paper, April 2010
- Panel Membership
- Panel Terms of Reference
The submissions listed below in alphabetical order have been published without modification, except to remove personal contact details. The views expressed in the submissions are not necessarily the views of auDA or the New 2LDs Advisory Panel.