New Names Advisory Panel
The New Names Advisory Panel was appointed by the auDA Board in June 2002 to evaluate proposals for new second level domains (2LDs) in the .au domain.
The Panel completed its work in March 2003.
- Process for Future Consideration of New 2LD Proposals, April 2003
- New 2LD Proposals - Recommendations to the auDA Board, April 2003
- New 2LD Proposals - Draft Recommendations to the auDA Board, February 2003
- Draft Process for Future Consideration of New 2LD Proposals, January 2003
- Geographic 2LDs - Recommendations to the auDA Board, November 2002
- Geographic 2LDs - Proposed Recommendations, October 2002
- Interim Report to the auDA Board, October 2002
- New 2LDs Discussion Paper, August 2002
- Geographic 2LDs Discussion Paper, August 2002
- Call for Proposals for New 2LDs
- Panel Membership
- Panel Terms of Reference
New 2LD Proposals
AUSTRALIAN CATHOLIC BISHOP'S CONFERENCE - Cover Letter and Proposal
The submissions, listed below in alphabetical order, have been published without modification, except to remove personal contact details. The views expressed in the submissions are not necessarily the views of auDA or the New Names Advisory Panel.