Registry Competition Review Panel
The purpose of the Registry Competition Review Panel was to:
- review auDA's competition model as it applies to the provision of .au 2LD registry services; and
- provide recommendations to the auDA Board about what changes (if any) should be made to the competition model.
The Panel completed its work in November 2004.
- Final Report and Recommendations, November 2004
- Second Public Consultation Report, October 2004
- First Public Consultation Report, September 2004
- Panel Membership
- Panel Terms of Reference
- Call for Nominations
The submissions, listed below in alphabetical order, have been published without modification, except to remove personal contact details. The views expressed in the submissions are not necessarily the views of auDA or the Registry Competition Review Panel.
Second Public Consultation Report
No submissions received.
First Public Consultation Report