2012 Industry Advisory Panel Call for Nominations
auDA invites people with an interest in the Australian (.au) domain name industry to nominate for the 2012 Industry Advisory Panel.
The purpose of the Panel is to:
- review the structure and regulation of the Australian domain name industry; and
- provide recommendations to the auDA Board about what changes (if any) should be made to the competition model.
Issues to be considered by the Panel include:
- method of 2LD registry operator selection/appointment post-2014
- policy and process for registrar accreditation
- registrar security
- status and regulation of resellers.
People who would like to nominate for the Panel should read the Terms of Reference and submit a completed Panel Nomination Form to Paul Szyndler, by email to email@example.com or fax 03 8341 4112.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 27 January 2012.
For more information please contact Paul Szyndler.