auDA Panel releases draft recommendations on .au domain name policies
auDA's 2010 Names Policy Panel is currently reviewing the policies for .au domain names, including:
- Domain Name Eligibility and Allocation Policy Rules for the Open 2LDs (2008-05)
- Guidelines for Accredited Registrars on the Interpretation of Policy Rules for the Open 2LDs (2008-06)
- Reserved List Policy (2008-03)
- Prohibition on Misspellings Policy (2008-09)
- Domain Monetisation Policy (2008-10)
The Panel has released its Draft Recommendations for public consultation.
The closing date for submissions is Friday 10 June 2011.
More information is available here.