auDA releases draft strategic plan for comment
auDA is seeking feedback on its draft Strategic Plan, 2008-2010.
The plan sets out priorities for auDA for the next three years under six headings:
- Enabling and enforcing regulatory compliance
- Reviewing and developing relevant policy
- Maximising security and technical stability of the .au name space
- Educating .au name space stakeholders
- Efficient administration of auDA activities
- Representing Australian Internet industry interests at national and international fora
The closing date for submissions is Friday 14 December 2007.
More information is available here.