Call for nominations for election to the auDA board
The election will take place at auDA's Annual General Meeting, to be held in November 2004 in Perth, subject to confirmation. AGM details will be announced in early October.
The AGM will elect 5 Directors to the Board, to replace 5 Directors who must retire from the Board in accordance with auDA's Constitution (see below). The Directors elected will serve for a term of two years.
The vacancies that will become available are:
- two (2) Directors elected only by the Supply Class Members
- one (1) Director elected only by the Demand Class Members
- two (2) Directors elected only by the Representative Association Class Members.
Retiring Directors (see below) may re-contest these vacancies.
People intending to stand for election to the Board of Directors should note that their signed nominations must be received by 5pm AEST, Friday 8 October 2004.
Membership of auDA is not strictly necessary for nominees seeking to become Directors, but candidates must be nominated and seconded by auDA members in accordance with Clause 19.4 of auDA’s Constitution. Candidates who themselves comply with Clause 19.4 may nominate or second themselves.
Instructions for Standing for Election to the auDA Board
- Print the nomination form.
- Make sure you fill out the entire form and sign it.
- Make sure you get signatures from your proposer and seconder.
- Fax the form to auDA on 03 9349 5711.
- Do all of this by 5pm AEST, Friday 8 October 2004. Late nominations will not be accepted.
For more information, contact Jo Lim, Secretary of auDA at email@example.com.
auDA 2004 AGM - Directors Retiring by Rotation
- Ric da Paz (Supply)
- Peter Shilling (Supply)
- Cheryl Langdon-Orr (Demand)
- Kim Heitman (Representative Association)
- Greg Watson (Representative Association)