Generic Domain Name Applications Closed
- Applications for generic names closed at 5.00pm (AEST) on Thursday 31 January 2002. No more applications are being accepted.
- If you have applied for a name you should not expect to hear anything until the end of February AT THE EARLIEST.
- Applications are being assessed as soon as possible. Please do not telephone or email auDA or Stuff requesting an update on timing or the status of your application.
- All applications will be assessed as soon as possible and you will receive a response as soon as possible.
- If you are unclear about how the process works click here.