Generic Domain Name Auction Update 27/05/02
- auDA received 9,900 generic name applications, all of which must be manually assessed to ensure that applicants are eligible under the policy rules.
- Names for which there was more than one applicant are currently being processed in alphabetical order. We are now processing names beginning with "F" and "G".
- All applicants will be notified as soon as possible. Please do not telephone or email auDA or Stuff requesting an update on timing or the status of your application.
- We expect to conclude the entire process by the end of June 2002.
- If you are unclear about how the process works click here.