Results of auDA Board election
At the auDA 2002 Annual General Meeting, held in Melbourne on 11 November 2002, the following people were elected to the auDA Board for a 2 year term:
- Kim Heitman, Electronic Frontiers Australia - Representative Association Class
- Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Demand Class
- Michael Malone, iiNet - Supply Class
- Peter Shilling, TPP Internet - Supply Class
- Greg Watson, ISOC-AU - Representative Association Class
See Notice of 2002 Annual General Meeting for more information.