Quarterly Stakeholder Report - 2021 Q2
2019-2020 Annual Report
auDA's 2019/2020 Annual details the significant work the organisation has undertaken in the past year, including:
- development of a revitalised governance structure, focussing on consultation, transparency and accountability;
- the ongoing modernisation of the domain name licensing framework in Australia to create a simpler and fairer system;
- the introduction of best practice security standards for auDA and the registrar community;
- an increase of over 250% in the associate membership of auDA;
- development of a new auDA brand and website; and
- finalisation of auDA’s response to all recommendations arising from the Government’s April 2018 review.
2021 Quarterly Stakeholder Reports
As part of auDA's reporting framework, we publishing quarterly reports outlining our performance against our KPI Framework.