The .au registry operator supports auDA in the administration and stable, secure and reliable operation of the .au domain.
The current registry operator’s term is scheduled to expire on 30 June 2024. Accordingly, auDA is seeking tenders from the global open market to appoint a .au registry operator to commence on 1 July 2024 for an initial term of four years.
auDA looks forward to receiving tenders detailing registry services to support more than four million .au domain names and to deliver technical expertise to auDA, as a provider of Australian critical infrastructure.
- Issuance of RFT: 1 May 2023
- Close of RFT: 26 June 2023 at 23:59:59 UTC (27 June 2023 at 09:59:59 AEST).
- Industry Briefing: 9 May 2023 at 22:00 UTC (10 May 2023 at 08:00 AEST) and repeated on 10 May 2023 at 08:00 UTC (10 May 2023 at 18:00 AEST)
- Deadline for Tenderers to submit questions: 9 June 2023 at 23:59:59 UTC (10 June 2023 at 09:59:59 AEST)
- auDA evaluation of Tenders: During July 2023
- auDA to commence contract negotiations: July/August 2023