auDA Annual Report 2021-22
The theme of auDA’s 2021-22 Annual Report is “.au for all Australians”, exploring the ways in which we delivered on our purpose to administer a trusted .au for the benefit of all Australians and champion an open, free, secure and global internet in 2021-22. The report highlights our key activities, including:
- The introduction of .au direct, a new namespace available to all Australians
- A refreshed .au membership program to grow and diversify our membership base
- A renewed auDA Foundation Grant Program to unlock benefits of the internet for Australians
- The inaugural Digital Lives of Australian research report, which explores the online experiences of Australian consumers and small businesses
- Continued delivery of auDA's core functions – the delivery of a stable .au domain name system, administration of the .au Licensing Framework and engagement in multi-stakeholder internet governance processes.